Outdoor soccer registration for 2022
IMPORTANT: The information below is subject to change due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Information will be updated when it becomes available.
- Buy or have your current community league membership at
- This year all registrations will be online only. Please register online beginning January 15, 2022 at
- Soccer Season is estimated to begin May 2, 2022.
- Volunteer and Uniform Deposits will be collected at the first practice.
- Playing times may be subject to change.
|Volunteer Deposit||Uniform Deposit||Age Group||Birth Year||Playing Times||Fees|
|$200||No Uniform Deposit||U4 Grassroots||2018||Saturday Mornings||$100|
|$200||No Uniform Deposit||U5 Grassroots||2017||Saturday Mornings||$100|
|$200||No Uniform Deposit||U6 Grassroots||2016||Saturday Mornings||$100|
|$200||No Uniform Deposit||U7||2015-2016||Mon/Wed
|$200||$50||U17||2005-2006||Sunday / Thursday||$210|
|$200||$50||U19||2003-2004||Sunday / Tuesday||$230|
Volunteer Requirements: Yellowbird & Ermineskin soccer is run entirely by volunteers. Please consider helping out in any capacity. Some key positions we need filled:
- Coaches and Assistant Coaches: Soccer couldn’t happen without these dedicated parents! Never coached before or want to brush up on some skills? EMSA offers 3 hour courses at all age levels and YBCL will reimburse your course fee with a receipt.
- Team Manager: Help the coach manage practice schedules, communication with team players and collect deposits and funds for the program.
- Sports Equipment Helpers: Total of 3 positions are needed for the season.
- Field Lining Helpers: Total of 3 spots available. This role requires you to do field lining a few times per season. The Field Lining Coordinator will train and put together a schedule.
For more information regarding the Yellowbird soccer program contact: Soccer Coordinator: email@example.com .
No refunds will be issued after April 24, 2022. Please note, refunds issued prior to
April 24, 2022 will be subject to cost refund structure from SWEMSA.