Outdoor soccer registration for 2017 will be available online on February 1, 2017 at the following site: www.emsasouthwest.com. If you have any questions, please contact the Soccer Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Yellowbird – Bearspaw – Keheewin – Ermineskin
are held at the Yellowbird East Community Hall
10710 – 19 Ave
Sunday, February 25, 2017 from 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Monday, February 26, 2017 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
When you come in person to complete your registration(s), please bring:
- One copy of the online registration per player, and proof of online payment
- (1) one registration fee per family (if you have not paid online)
- Proof of age for the players (birth certificate, passport, Alberta Health Card, or EMSA player card)
- Proof of address (Utility bill, property tax notice)
- Volunteer deposit cheque of $100 per family posted dated to July 1, 2018
- Uniform deposit cheque of $50 per player (U8 – U18 only) post-dated to July 1, 2018
All cheques are to be made out to Yellowbird East Community League.
You must have a current community league membership card in order to register for outdoor soccer. Memberships will be available at the registration payment session for Yellowbird East Community and Ermineskin Community members. Memberships may also be purchased at the Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues (www.efcl.org).
Online registrations received after March 1, 2018 will be charged a late fee of $50.